Thursday 3 September 2009

Bobby Analog Presents Live At Home Radio! Episode 1



So I got up this morning still drunk from last night and decided today I was gonna start my own podcast where I present you each week with tunes I like. Each week I'll bring you my selection of house tunes and original unreleased stuff of my own along with other artists material I pick up along the way. I would also like to recieve some guest mixes from everyone on here and then I can present some of the best talent out there. I actually got my buddy Dj Alan Johnson to record a mix today for me but Ableton fucked me and I lost the lot so I had to record myself tonight. Heres the first of many hopefully bit sketchy in parts as I was very hungover and you can hear it in my voice. I'll try make next weeks podcast a bit more entertaining by getting drunk haha!
Link


Tracklist

1. Strip Steve - You & I
2. Tori Amos - Professional Widow (Armands Star Funkin Guitar Remix)
3. Hostage - Hangin
4. Dj Mehdi - Pocket Piano (Joakim Remix)
5. Pheonix - If I Ever Feel Better (Buffalo Bunch Remix)
6. Bob Sinclar - Disco 2000 Selector
7. Cryda Luv - Beauty Joy & Dream
8. The Phantoms Revenge - Absolute Ego Riot
9. Cassius - Feelin For You (Les Rhytmes Digitale Remix)
10. Stevie Wonder - Do I Do (Attack Yourself Remix)
11. The Eagles - One Of These Nights (Bobby Analog Goes To 99 Remix)
12. Le Knight Club - Hysteria
13. Crookers - Love To Edit
14. Ed Hustle - Best Western
15. Bobby Analog - Touch Of Class

Tune In Next week for more new and old music with special guest presenter Dj Lonmower giving me the lowdown on everything that took place at Electric Picnic which happens this weekend. Hopefully have plenty of pics for you too.
Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Hey noticed your blog supports all types of artist. Here is a mix all the way from Bangkok. It's full orginals, remixes and classic tracks. Please post if you like it. Thanks for the help. - EhhKay





    http://www.zshare.net/audio/65434083d1d2175a/




    The Dozens – Fake Blood
    Gangstas – Ricco Tubbs (2 bit thugs Re rub)
    Make her say – Ft Kanye & Common ( Nadastrom 88 Dub)
    My Seceret Lover – Private (Diplo Remix)
    How I like it – Major Lazers (Kid Kaio & Rowel Sinester Remix)
    When you hear the bassline - Major Lazers (Dance area Remix)
    Shake it to the ground – Blaqstar (Santagold & Switch Remix)
    Drumming Song – Florence and the Machines ( Boy 8 Bit remix)
    Fix your accent – Fake Blood
    Seven – Fever Ray (Crookers Remix)
    Love Long Distance – The Gossip (Fake Blood Remix)
    Sweet Dreams - Eurythmics (Erol Alkan re edit)
    Sexy Bitch – David G. (Lil Jon & Chuckie Remix)
    American Boy – Estelle (Kid Kaio Remix)
    We Don’t Give a F*&K – Kid Kaio
    El Tigeraso – Maluca (Prod. By Diplo)
    Mars – Fake Blood (Boy 8 Bit Cover)




    http://www.bangkokradio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete